From Wadi Rum Village:
– 1-2 hour(s) camel ride
– Lawrence Spring (visit by camel)
– Sand Dunes (visit by camel)
– Continue by jeep to desert
– Khazali Canyon
– Small Rock Bridge
– Lawrence House
– Traditional Bedouin Lunch
– Mushroom Natural Rock Formation
– Burrah Canyon Hiking (30 min)
– Burdah Canyon
– Um Frouth Rock Bridge
– Sunset- Return Desert Guide Camp
The next day after breakfast we’ll drive you back to Rum village.
1 Person 75 JD
2-4 Persons 65 JD per adult
5-8 Persons 50 JD per adult
More than 9 adults 40 JD per adult
Children under 14 years 50%
Children under 4 years free
The price includes:
– Overnight stay in the Camp with Bedouin dinner, breakfast, Bedouin tea and water
– Bedouin Lunch.
– 1-3 hour camel ride.
– Drive back from the camp to Wadi Rum village
Note: Start time is 9-10AM from Wadi Rum Village. If you arrive after 10AM we can do the tour in the morning after breakfast.